EMS Reaches New 52-Week High (ELMG)
NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- EMS Technologies (Nasdaq:ELMG) hit a new 52-week high Tuesday as it is currently trading at $32.83, above its previous 52-week high of $26.70 with 412,038 shares traded as of 10:41 a.m. ET. Average volume has been 81,900 shares over the past 30 days. EMS has a market cap of $380.4 million and is part of the technology sector and telecommunications industry. Shares are up 65.8% year to date as of the close of trading on Monday. EMS Technologies, Inc. designs, manufactures, and sells wireless communications products to satellite and wireless communications markets for commercial and defense applications in the United States and internationally. The company has a P/E ratio of 23.8, equal to the average telecommunications industry P/E ratio and above the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 17.7.
- Practice your ELMG trading strategies and win cash in our stock game.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV