TOLEDO, Ohio, June 14, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- Libbey Inc. (NYSE Amex: LBY) today announced that it will participate in the Jefferies 2011 Global Consumer Conference to be held June 21-23, 2011, in Nantucket, MA. John Meier, Libbey Chairman and Chief Executive Officer, along with Ken Boerger, Libbey Vice President and Treasurer, will give a formal presentation on Tuesday, June 21st, at 1:50 p.m. Eastern Daylight Time.
The event will be webcast and available on the Company's website, http://www.libbey.com, or at the following URL: http://www.wsw.com/webcast/jeff59/lby . A replay of the presentation will be available for 30 days at both locations listed above.
- is the largest manufacturer of glass tableware in the western hemisphere and one of the largest glass tableware manufacturers in the world;
- is the leading manufacturer of tabletop products for the U.S. foodservice industry; and
- supplies products to foodservice, retail, industrial and business-to-business customers in over 100 countries.
Based in Toledo, Ohio, since 1888, Libbey operates glass tableware manufacturing plants in the United States in Louisiana and Ohio, as well as in Mexico, China, Portugal and the Netherlands. Its Crisa subsidiary, located in Monterrey, Mexico, is the leading producer of glass tableware in Mexico and Latin America. Its Royal Leerdam subsidiary, located in Leerdam, Netherlands, is among the world leaders in producing and selling glass stemware to retail, foodservice and industrial clients. Its Crisal subsidiary, located in Portugal, provides an expanded presence in Europe. Its Syracuse China subsidiary designs and distributes an extensive line of high-quality ceramic dinnerware, principally for foodservice establishments in the United States. Its World Tableware subsidiary imports and sells a full-line of metal flatware and holloware and an assortment of ceramic dinnerware and other tabletop items principally for foodservice establishments in the United States. In 2010, Libbey Inc.'s net sales totaled $799.8 million.SOURCE Libbey Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV