Applied Minerals, Inc. (OTCBB: AMNL) (the “Company”) will hold its 2011 Annual Meeting of Shareholders on Wednesday, June 15, 2011 at 3 P.M. Eastern.
At the meeting, management of the Company will provide an update on the business and answer questions of shareholders. The meeting will be held at the Grand Hyatt New York located at 109 East 42 nd Street, New York, N.Y. For shareholders and other interested parties who cannot attend in person, the meeting will be webcast at www.virtualshareholdermeeting.com/AMNL2011.
This press release contains forward-looking statements relating to
future events or future financial performance that involve risks and
uncertainties and in particular statements regarding the settlement of
the class action, the completion of the financing, development and
commercialization of the Dragon Mine, filing reports with the SEC, and
having liquidity to finance the next stage of its business plan. These
statements are only predictions and actual results could differ
materially from those anticipated in these statements based on a number
of uncertainties and risk factors. Readers are cautioned not to place
undue reliance on these forward-looking statements that speak only as of
the date of this announcement.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV