Anthony Clark – Dismissal Of Bankruptcy Adversary Proceeding Complaint By Brooke Trustee On U.S. Subsidiaries
ANTHONY CLARK INTERNATIONAL INSURANCE BROKERS LTD. (TSX Venture Exchange: “ACL”); (Pink Sheets: ACKBF) (the “Corporation”) announces that the Trustee for Brooke Corporation et al (“Brooke”), Chapter 7 bankrupt companies, in In re Brooke Corporation Adversary No. 10-06208, voluntarily dismissed (without prejudice) all pending claims against Addison Low Cost Insurance Brokers Ltd. (“Addison Low Cost”) and Addison York Insurance Brokers Ltd. (“Addison York”), both subsidiaries of Anthony Clark International Insurance Brokers Ltd., from this case.
The TSX Venture Exchange has not reviewed and does not accept responsibility for the adequacy or accuracy of this release.
Except for the historical information contained herein, this press release contains statements that constitute forward-looking statements, as defined in the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995. Forward-looking statements inherently involve risks and uncertainties that could cause actual results to differ materially from the forward-looking statements. Factors that may cause or contribute to such differences include, among other things, the Corporation’s ability to close the proposed transaction. Other risks and uncertainties include changes in business conditions and the economy in general, changes in governmental regulations, unforeseen litigation and other risk factors identified in the Corporation’s public filings under Risk Factors. The Corporation undertakes no obligation to update these forward-looking statements for revisions or changes after the date of this press release.
On behalf of ANTHONY CLARK INTERNATIONAL INSURANCE BROKERS LTD.“ Tony Consalvo”C.E.O.To view this press release as a web page, please click on the following link: http://www.usetdas.com/pr/anthonyclark06132011.htm
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV