Aerosonic Reports First Quarter Results
Aerosonic Corporation (NYSE Amex: AIM), a leading supplier of precision flight products for commercial, business and military aircraft, announced that today it filed its Quarterly Report on Form 10-Q for the three-months ended April 29, 2011, with the United States Securities and Exchange Commission.
|Three Months Ended|
|April 29, 2011||April 30, 2010|
|Operating (loss) income||$||(382,000||)||$||399,000|
|Net (loss) income||$||(317,000||)||$||259,000|
|Basic (loss) income per share||$||(0.08||)||$||0.07|
|Diluted (loss) income per share||$||(0.08||)||$||0.06|
Net sales for the first quarter of fiscal year 2012 decreased $222,000, or 3%, to $6,709,000 when compared to $6,931,000 for the first quarter of fiscal year 2011. During the first quarter of fiscal year 2012, the sales volume decreased from the prior year by approximately $674,000 on reduced demand for mechanical instruments, transmitter products, and sensor products, offset by approximately $445,000 of increased sales volume of repairs, contributing to the net decrease of $222,000.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV