Kendall Law Group Investigates Gerber Scientific Inc.
Kendall Law Group, led by former federal judge Joe Kendall, is investigating Gerber Scientific Inc. (NYSE: GRB) (“Gerber”) for shareholders in connection with the proposed acquisition of the company by Vector Capital Corporation (“Vector”). The national securities firm’s investigation seeks to determine whether Gerber and its Board breached their fiduciary duties by entering into the agreement without properly shopping for a deal that would provide the best value for shareholders. If you are a Gerber shareholder and would like additional information about your rights, contact the Kendall Law Group at 877-744-3728 or by email at email@example.com.
On June 13, 2011, the companies announced the definitive merger agreement under which Gerber would be acquired by Vector, in a transaction valued at approximately $281 million. Under the terms of the agreement, Gerber stockholders will receive $11.00 in cash for each share they own. The offer represents approximately 22% premium over Gerber’s average trading price for the last 30 days. However, Gerber was closed at $9.84 on April 6, 2011 and $9.69 as recently May 31, 2011. The firm’s investigation seeks to determine whether Gerber and its Board undertook a fair process in negotiating the deal.
Kendall Law Group was founded by a former federal judge, includes a
former United States Attorney, prosecutors and securities lawyers who
are experienced in complex securities litigation. The firm has been
counsel in numerous merger and acquisition cases nationwide, including
some of the largest transactions in the United States.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV