SPDR S&P Oil & Gas Exploration & Production ETF (XOP) -2.6%
Oil prices are taking a hit, pushing many of the oil producers underlying XOP and other producer-tracking ETFs into negative territory.
Natural gas is not faring better. The First Trust ISE Revere Natural Gas Index Fund (FCG) and the futures-backed United States Natural Gas Fund (UNG) are both witnessing losses in early afternoon trading.
All prices are as of 2:13 PM EST.Written by Don Dion in Williamstown, Mass.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV