SAVVIS Stock Hits New 52-Week High (SVVS)
NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- SAVVIS (Nasdaq:SVVS) hit a new 52-week high Monday as it is currently trading at $39.45, above its previous 52-week high of $39.44 with 42,333 shares traded as of 9:46 a.m. ET. Average volume has been 1.6 million shares over the past 30 days. SAVVIS has a market cap of $2.3 billion and is part of the services sector and diversified services industry. Shares are up 54.5% year to date as of the close of trading on Friday. SAVVIS, Inc. provides information technology (IT) services to businesses and government agencies worldwide. Its services primarily include hosting and network services.
- Practice your SVVS trading strategies and win cash in our stock game.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV