Goldfarb Branham Law Firm LLP Announces Investigation Of NetSpend
Goldfarb Branham LLP is investigating the board of NetSpend (NASDAQ: NTSP) for shareholders due to allegations that the company failed to disclose customers’ fees related to their prepaid credit cards. Concerned NetSpend stockholders who have held shares since early 2010 are encouraged to contact Hamilton Lindley toll-free at 877-583-2855 or at email@example.com.
“When the Florida Attorney General Economic Crimes Division announced it was investigating the company, shares of NetSpend plummeted 10% on May 19, 2011,” securities attorney Hamilton Lindley said. “NetSpend has continuously failed to disclose fees to customers, prompting a criminal investigation, and endangering shareholders’ stake in the company.”
Goldfarb Branham’s proposed shareholder lawsuit seeks to install proper corporate governance at NetSpend that leads to an increased stockholder value. The firm has significant experience representing shareholders and whistleblowers in securities lawsuits nationwide. NetSpend investors – or anyone with knowledge about this issue – should contact lawyer Hamilton Lindley at
firstname.lastname@example.org or 877-583-2855.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV