5. Wipro Technologies (WIT), a global information technology services company, provides outsourced research and development, infrastructure outsourcing, business process outsourcing (BPO) and business consulting services. The company structures its operations into three main segments: IT Services, IT Products, Consumer Care and Lighting. Last week, the stock rose 0.4% higher.
Of the 10 analysts covering the stock, 70% recommend a buy while 10% rate a hold. Analysts polled by Bloomberg expect the stock to gain an average 2.4% to $14.07 in the next 12 months.
Last week, the company unveiled that it has won an engagement with Chaucer Syndicates, a specialist insurer at Lloyd's -- the global leader in the insurance and reinsurance market -- to deliver a data warehouse and associated extract, transform and load (ETL) solution to ensure compliance and better analytics and improved management reporting for Chaucer.Also last week, Wipro was cited a leader in "The Forrester Wave: SAP Services Providers, Q2 2011 (April 2011)" as it has some of the strongest skills of SAP service Indian providers. >>To see these stocks in action, visit the 5 Emerging-Market ADRs Outperforming Indices portfolio on Stockpickr.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV