5. Wipro Technologies (WIT - Get Report), a global information technology services company, provides outsourced research and development, infrastructure outsourcing, business process outsourcing (BPO) and business consulting services. The company structures its operations into three main segments: IT Services, IT Products, Consumer Care and Lighting. Last week, the stock rose 0.4% higher.
5 Emerging-Market ADRs Outperforming Indices
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.