5 Emerging-Market ADRs Outperforming Indices
4. Infosys Technologies (INFY), a global technology services company, engages in providing end-to-end business solutions and software products for the banking industry and business process management services. During the past week, the stock has improved 0.8%.
Of the 17 analysts covering the stock, 35% rated it a buy and 53% suggested a hold. Analysts polled by Bloomberg expect the stock to gain an average 10.8% to $69.99 over the next 12 months.
Last week, Infosys unveiled that it acquired the software solutions business of Gen-I, as part of a partnership agreement with Telecom Corporation of New Zealand to offer outsourcing services for the company's Australian clients. Infosys Australia and New Zealand, and Gen-I will form part of the partnership. The financial terms of acquisition were not disclosed.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV