4. Infosys Technologies (INFY), a global technology services company, engages in providing end-to-end business solutions and software products for the banking industry and business process management services. During the past week, the stock has improved 0.8%.
Of the 17 analysts covering the stock, 35% rated it a buy and 53% suggested a hold. Analysts polled by Bloomberg expect the stock to gain an average 10.8% to $69.99 over the next 12 months.
Last week, Infosys unveiled that it acquired the software solutions business of Gen-I, as part of a partnership agreement with Telecom Corporation of New Zealand to offer outsourcing services for the company's Australian clients. Infosys Australia and New Zealand, and Gen-I will form part of the partnership. The financial terms of acquisition were not disclosed.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV