3. HDFC Bank (HDB - Get Report), an India-based bank, has its principal business activities in retail banking, wholesale banking and treasury operations. It has two subsidiaries: HDFC Securities Limited (HSL) offering brokerage services through Internet and other channels, and HDB Financial Services Limited (HDBFS), a non-deposit taking non-bank finance company (NBFC). The stock has advanced 1.9% in the past week
5 Emerging-Market ADRs Outperforming Indices
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.