5 Emerging-Market ADRs Outperforming Indices
2. China Information Technology (CNIT) specializes in geographic information systems (GIS), digital public security and hospital information systems. The company conducts its operations in almost 30 provinces and provincial cities in China. The stock added 2.1% last week.
The single analyst covering the stock rated it a buy. Analysts polled by Bloomberg expect the stock to gain an average 368.8% to $9 in the next 12 months.
Last week, the company accumulated gains as it signed a new contract worth $3.5 million with the Shenzhen Traffic Police Bureau for providing traffic management solutions. The Shenzhen Traffic Bureau has been CNIT's key customer for several years. Meanwhile, new contracts in the first quarter totaled $36 million, with GIS technology accounting for the major portion of the business.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV