1. Harbin Electric (HRBN) is a holding company that designs, develops, manufactures, supplies and services a range of electric motors, including linear motors, specialty micro-motors and industrial rotary motors. With four manufacturing facilities in China, it sells its products in the domestic market and a few international markets. The company has three product lines: linear motors (LMs) and integrated systems, specialty micro-motors and industrial rotary motors. The stock jumped 12% in the past one week.
5 Emerging-Market ADRs Outperforming Indices
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.