1. Harbin Electric (HRBN) is a holding company that designs, develops, manufactures, supplies and services a range of electric motors, including linear motors, specialty micro-motors and industrial rotary motors. With four manufacturing facilities in China, it sells its products in the domestic market and a few international markets. The company has three product lines: linear motors (LMs) and integrated systems, specialty micro-motors and industrial rotary motors. The stock jumped 12% in the past one week.
5 Emerging-Market ADRs Outperforming Indices
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
Every recommendation goes through 3 layers of intense scrutinyquantitative, fundamental and technical analysisto maximize profit potential and minimize risk.
Our options trading pros provide over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.