Also see: Nokia, LinkedIn: Analysts' New Ratings
NEW YORK ( TheStreet) -- STOCK COMMENTS/EPS CHANGES
Air Products (APD) numbers were raised at Morgan Stanley. Shares now seen reaching $115. Estimates also increased, given better end-market demand, Morgan Stanley said. Overweight rating.
Dow Chemical (DOW) estimates were lowered through 2012 at UBS. Lower pricing could hurt near-term margins, UBS said. Buy rating and $46.50 price target.WR Grace (GRA) estimates were increased through 2012 at Jefferies. Company has multiple potential growth drivers, Jefferies said. Buy rating and $56 price target. Nasdaq (NDAQ) estimates, target were reduced at Barclays. Shares now seen reaching $32. Estimates also cut, as trading volume has declined, Barclays said. Overweight rating. NYSE Euronext (NYX) numbers were cut at Barclays. Shares now seen reaching $41. Estimates also lowered, given lower trading volume in Europe, Barclays said. Overweight rating. Primerica (PRI) estimates, target were reduced at UBS. Shares of PRI now seen reaching $22. Estimates also cut, given weaker equity markets and slower economic growth, UBS said. Neutral rating. RadioShack (RSH) estimates, target were lowered through 2012 at Barclays Capital. The company continues to face cost headwinds, Barclays said. Underweight rating and new $12 price target. Seattle Genetics (SGEN) numbers were boosted at ThinkEquity. Shares are now seen reaching $26. Estimates also upped, given better expected pricing for Adcetris, according to ThinkEquity. Buy rating. End of report.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV