COLUMBUS, Ohio, June 13, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- M/I Homes, Inc. (NYSE: MHO) today announced the expiration and results of its previously announced registered exchange offer to exchange any and all of its $200,000,000 aggregate principal amount of 8.625% Senior Notes due 2018, which were issued in a private placement (the "Original Notes"), for an equal principal amount of its 8.625% Senior Notes due 2018, which have been registered under the Securities Act of 1933, as amended (the "Exchange Notes").
The exchange offer expired at 5:00 p.m., New York City time, on June 10, 2011. As of that time, $200,000,000 aggregate principal amount, or 100%, of the Original Notes had been validly tendered for exchange and not validly withdrawn. All of the Original Notes validly tendered and not validly withdrawn were accepted for exchange in the exchange offer. The Company expects that settlement of the exchange offer will occur on or about June 13, 2011.
The exchange offer was made to satisfy the Company's obligations under a registration rights agreement entered into on November 12, 2010 in connection with the issuance of the Original Notes, and does not represent a new financing transaction. The exchange offer was made upon the terms and conditions set forth in the exchange offer documents distributed to holders of the Original Notes, including a prospectus dated May 12, 2011 and the related letter of transmittal.
This press release is not an offer to buy or sell or the solicitation of an offer to buy or sell any of the securities described herein, nor shall there be any offer, solicitation or sale of such securities in any jurisdiction in which such offer, solicitation or sale would be unlawful.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV