Ladenburg Thalman Financial Services Inc. Stock Upgraded (LTS)
- The gross profit margin for LADENBURG THALMANN FINL SERV is currently extremely low, coming in at 4.30%. Regardless of LTS's low profit margin, it has managed to increase from the same period last year. Despite the mixed results of the gross profit margin, LTS's net profit margin of 0.70% is significantly lower than the same period one year prior.
- Net operating cash flow has declined marginally to -$1.18 million or 7.24% when compared to the same quarter last year. Despite a decrease in cash flow of 7.24%, LADENBURG THALMANN FINL SERV is still significantly exceeding the industry average of -115.62%.
- The debt-to-equity ratio is somewhat low, currently at 0.63, and is less than that of the industry average, implying that there has been a relatively successful effort in the management of debt levels.
- The revenue growth greatly exceeded the industry average of 2.7%. Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues rose by 30.1%. This growth in revenue appears to have trickled down to the company's bottom line, improving the earnings per share.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts