CALGARY, June 13, 2011 /PRNewswire/ - Ivanhoe Energy Inc. (TSX: IE) (NASDAQ: IVAN) will present at the Canadian Association of Petroleum Producers (CAPP) Oil & Gas Investment Symposium on Tuesday, June 14, 2011 in Calgary at 2:30 pm MDT. The presentation will be made by David Dyck, President and Chief Operating Officer.
To listen to the live webcast of the presentation visit www.ivanhoeenergy.com
Ivanhoe Energy is an independent international heavy oil development and production company focused on pursuing long-term growth in its reserves and production using advanced technologies, including its proprietary heavy oil upgrading process (HTL TM ). Core operations are in Canada, Ecuador, China and Mongolia, with business development opportunities worldwide. Ivanhoe Energy trades on the Toronto Stock Exchange with the ticker symbol IE and on the NASDAQ Capital Market with the symbol IVAN. For more information about Ivanhoe Energy Inc. please visit our website at www.ivanhoeenergy.com
SOURCE Ivanhoe Energy Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV