JINJIANG, China, June 13, 2011 /PRNewswire-Asia/ -- China Xiniya Fashion Limited ("Xiniya" or the "Company") (NYSE:XNY), a leading provider of men's business casual apparel in China, today announced that it will host a conference call to discuss the Company's financial results for the first quarter ended March 31, 2011 on Thursday, June 16, 2011 at 8 a.m. E.D.T. ( 8 p.m. Beijing time on June 16, 2011).
Mr. Qiming Xu, Chairman and Chief Executive Officer of China Xiniya Fashion Limited, and Mr. CheeJiong Ng, Chief Financial Officer, will discuss financial results and take questions following the prepared remarks.
The dial-in details for the live conference call are as follows:
- Participant Dial In (Toll Free USA): 1-877-317-6789- International Dial In: 1 412-317-6789- China Toll Free (Northern): 10-800-712-2304- China Toll Free (Southern): 10-800-120-2304- Hong Kong Toll Free: : 800-962475 A live webcast of the conference call will be available in the investor relations section of the Company's website at: http://ir.xiniya.com. A telephone replay of the call will be available 1 hour after the end of the conference through June 27, 2011 at 9:00 AM EDT. The dial-in details for the replay are as follows: - US Toll Free: 877-344-7529 - International Toll: 412-317-0088Conference ID: 451625 Safe Harbor Statement This news release contains "forward-looking" statements within the meaning of Section 21E of the Securities Exchange Act of 1934, as amended, and as defined in the U.S. Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995. These forward-looking statements can be identified by terminology such as "will," "expects," "anticipates," "future," "intends," "plans," "believes," "estimates," "target," "going forward," "outlook" and similar statements. Such statements are based upon management's current expectations and current market and operating conditions, and relate to events that involve known or unknown risks, uncertainties and other factors, all of which are difficult to predict and many of which are beyond the Company's control, which may cause the Company's actual results, performance or achievements to differ materially from those in the forward-looking statements. Further information regarding these and other risks, uncertainties or factors is included in the Company's filings with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission. The Company does not undertake any obligation to update any forward-looking statement as a result of new information, future events or otherwise, except as required under law.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV