OKLAHOMA CITY, June 10, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- SandRidge Energy, Inc. (NYSE: SD) ("SandRidge") today announced the appointment of David C. Lawler to the position of Executive Vice President of Operations. Mr. Lawler most recently served as CEO and President of PostRock Energy Corporation (NASDAQ: PSTR).
Prior to joining PostRock, Mr. Lawler was employed by Shell Exploration & Production Company as the Engineering and Operations Manager for U.S. Gulf Coast assets. Mr. Lawler graduated from the Colorado School of Mines in 1990 with a B.S. in Petroleum Engineering and earned his M.B.A. from Tulane University in 2003.
Matthew K. Grubb, President and COO commented, "We are excited to have David join the SandRidge team. He is an accomplished leader with significant operations experience and will be able to contribute and make an immediate impact to SandRidge as we continue to grow and move forward with our active oil development programs."
About SandRidge Energy, Inc.:SandRidge Energy, Inc. is an oil and natural gas company headquartered in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, with its principal focus on exploration and production. SandRidge Energy, Inc. focuses its exploration and production activities in the Permian Basin, Mid-Continent, West Texas Overthrust, Cotton Valley Trend in East Texas, Gulf Coast and Gulf of Mexico. SandRidge Energy, Inc.'s internet address is www.sandridgeenergy.com. CONTACT: Kevin R. White Senior Vice President SandRidge Energy, Inc. 123 Robert S. Kerr Avenue Oklahoma City, OK 73102 +1 (405) 429-5515 SOURCE SandRidge Energy, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV