2. North American Palladium (PAL - Get Report) is a diversified precious metals company holding interests in two mines and various mineral properties. The company explores and mines palladium, platinum, gold and certain base metals. The stock has gained 2.7% during the last one week and 7% in yesterday's (June 9, 2011) trading session alone riding on the run-up in prices of the underlying metal.
5 Mining Stocks: Performance Update
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts