NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- CHANGE IN RATINGS
American International Group (AIG) was rated new buy at Bank of America/Merrill Lynch. $37 price target. Stock is trading at a discount to expected, year-end book value.
Black Hills (BKH) was upgraded to outperform from neutral at Credit Suisse. Attractive valuation with solid growth prospects. Price target trimmed by a dollar to $33.Cracker Barrel (CBRL) was downgraded from outperform to market perform at Morgan Keegan. Company is seeing slower sales and could be hurt by rising commodity costs. CME Group (CME) was upgraded from neutral to buy at UBS. $318 price target. Company has cyclical and secular growth potential. Geenrac (GNRC) was rated new outperform at Oppenheimer. $23 price target. Company can deliver strong organic growth and generate steady cash flow. Micron (MU) was upgraded from market perform to outperform at Wells Fargo. Estimates also boosted, given higher memory contract prices. Noble (NE) was upgraded from market perform to outperform at Morgan Keegan. $48 price target. Stock has pulled back, even though the company is seeing better contract awards. Under Armour (UA) was upgraded from hold to buy at Stifel Nicolaus. $80 price target. New products should help drive growth. MEMC Electronic (WFR) was downgraded from buy to hold at Stifel Nicolaus. Solar wafer business is rapidly deteriorating. Zale (ZLC) was downgraded to neutral from buy at Bank of America/Merrill Lynch. Limited upside after recent rally. Price target raised to $6.75. End of report.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV