NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- The ex-dividend date for Investors Real Estate (Nasdaq:IRET) is Monday, June 13, 2011. Owners of shares as of market close today will be eligible for a dividend of 17 cents per share. At a price of $9.25 as of 10:06 a.m. ET, the dividend yield is 7.4%. The average volume for Investors Real Estate has been 252,200 shares per day over the past 30 days. Investors Real Estate has a market cap of $745.3 million and is part of the financial sector and real estate industry. Shares are up 3.3% year to date as of the close of trading on Thursday. Investors Real Estate Trust, a real estate investment trust (REIT), engages in the ownership and operation of income-producing real estate properties in the United States. The company has a P/E ratio of 310.3, above the average real estate industry P/E ratio of 38.8 and above the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 17.7.
- Practice your dividend trading strategies and win cash in our stock game.
Latest Headlines about IRET
Latest from TheStreet Wire
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV