General Maritime Stock Hits New 52-Week Low (GMR)
NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- General Maritime Corporation (NYSE:GMR) hit a new 52-week low Friday as it is currently trading at $1.47, below its previous 52-week high of $8.04 with 506,855 shares traded as of 10:07 a.m. ET. Average volume has been three million shares over the past 30 days. General Maritime has a market cap of $190.3 million and is part of the services sector and transportation industry. Shares are down 52.6% year to date as of the close of trading on Thursday. General Maritime Corporation, through its subsidiaries, provides international transportation services of seaborne crude oil and petroleum products. The company's vessels are primarily available for charter on a spot voyage or time charter basis.
- Practice your GMR trading strategies and win cash in our stock game.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV