Knoll Stock To Go Ex-dividend Monday (KNL)
NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- The ex-dividend date for Knoll (NYSE:KNL) is Monday, June 13, 2011. Owners of shares as of market close today will be eligible for a dividend of 10 cents per share. At a price of $17.80 as of 9:31 a.m. ET, the dividend yield is 2.3%. The average volume for Knoll has been 275,000 shares per day over the past 30 days. Knoll has a market cap of $841 million and is part of the consumer goods sector and consumer durables industry. Shares are up 6.9% year to date as of the close of trading on Thursday. Knoll, Inc., together with its subsidiaries, engages in the design, manufacture, and sale of workplace furnishings, textiles, and fine leathers for the workplace and home. The company has a P/E ratio of 23.1, above the average consumer durables industry P/E ratio of 22.8 and above the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 17.7.
- Practice your dividend trading strategies and win cash in our stock game.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV