Verigy Rises On Unusually High Volume (VRGY)
NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- Verigy (Nasdaq:VRGY) is trading at unusually high volume Friday with 21.4 million shares changing hands. It is currently at 13.9 times its average daily volume and trading up $1.45 (+10.8%) at $14.94 as of 9:33 a.m. ET. Verigy has a market cap of $842.2 million and is part of the technology sector and electronics industry. Shares are up 3.6% year to date as of the close of trading on Thursday. Verigy Ltd., together with its subsidiaries, designs, develops, manufactures, and sells test systems and solutions for the semiconductor industry primarily in North America, Europe, and Asia. TheStreet Ratings rates Verigy as a hold. Among the primary strengths of the company is its solid stock price performance. At the same time, however, we find that the growth in the company's net income has been quite unimpressive. You can view the full Verigy Ratings Report. See all heavy volume stocks in our stocks moving on unusual volume list or get investment ideas from our investment research center. Interested in other stocks that are rising on unusually high volume? Get free SMS text alerts sent to you when the action happens by texting HVUP to 95370 or select from multiple alert options.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV