CapitalSource Stock To Go Ex-dividend Monday (CSE)
NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- The ex-dividend date for CapitalSource (NYSE:CSE) is Monday, June 13, 2011. Owners of shares as of market close today will be eligible for a dividend of one cent per share. At a price of $6.09 as of 9:31 a.m. ET, the dividend yield is 0.7%. The average volume for CapitalSource has been 3.3 million shares per day over the past 30 days. CapitalSource has a market cap of $2 billion and is part of the financial sector and financial services industry. Shares are down 14.1% year to date as of the close of trading on Thursday. Operates as a specialized finance company that provides loans to small and medium-sized businesses. The company also selectively makes equity investments, engages in asset management and servicing activities, and invests in residential mortgage assets. It intends to qualify as a REIT in 2006. The company has a P/E ratio of 24.4, above the average financial services industry P/E ratio of 18.5 and above the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 17.7.
- Practice your dividend trading strategies and win cash in our stock game.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV