Frontier Oil Declares Cash Dividend
June 9, 2011 – The Board of Directors of Frontier Oil Corporation (NYSE: FTO) declared a regular quarterly cash dividend on the Company’s common stock of $0.06 per share ($0.24 annualized). The dividend is payable on June 30, 2011 to shareholders of record as of the close of business on June 21, 2011.
Frontier operates a 135,000 barrel-per-day refinery located in El Dorado, Kansas, and a 52,000 barrel-per-day refinery located in Cheyenne, Wyoming, and markets its refined products principally along the eastern slope of the Rocky Mountains and in other neighboring plains states. Information about the Company may be found on its web site www.frontieroil.com .
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV