Smart Balance To Present At The William Blair Growth Stock Conference
PARAMUS, N.J., June 9, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- Smart Balance Inc. (NasdaqGM: SMBL) announced today that Stephen Hughes, Chairman and Chief Executive Officer, will present at the 31st annual William Blair Growth Stock Conference at The Four Seasons Hotel in Chicago, IL, at 3:10 p.m. ET on Tuesday, June 14, 2011.
Smart Balance's presentation will be available via webcast and will be approximately 30 minutes in length. Only conference attendees will be able to ask questions during the presentation. The webcast will be accessible through a link in the Investor Center of the Company's website at www.smartbalance.com. An archive of the webcast will be available for 30 days. Presentation slides will be available on the website in the Investor Center in the Corporate News folder.
The webcast can also be accessed during the presentation using the following link:
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV