- Andrew Pocock, most recently a member of Lippert Components RV Sales team, has been promoted to Director of Business Development, and will lead the specialty markets sales team. A graduate of Miami University in Oxford, Ohio, Pocock began his career at Lippert Components, and has held several operational and sales positions in his more than eight years with Lippert Components. "Andrew has broad company experience and has excelled in each of his roles at Lippert Components," said Mereness. "Andrew's leadership skills will continue to be of enormous value in his latest role."
- Carter Goodson joins Lippert Components with more than 20 years of experience as a supplier to the trailer and RV markets, most recently as a sales and marketing executive. "Carter's experience selling multiple products and his existing relationships in this market make him an excellent addition to the team," added Mereness.
- Ben Potts was recently hired as Southeast Regional Sales Manager for the specialty markets team. Potts comes to Lippert Components with 38 years of experience in the manufactured housing and RV industries, with both suppliers and manufacturers. "Ben's extensive experience, long-term relationships, and motivation to get the job done will be key factors in the success of this team," said Jason Lippert, CEO of Lippert Components and Kinro.
- Bob Boone, the fourth member on the specialty markets sales team, has extensive sales experience, having worked in various areas within Lippert Components, including the Company's axle and suspension product lines. "With over 20 years of sales experience, Bob is a valuable asset to this team. His enthusiasm and personality connect with customers," added Lippert. "We have seen Bob in action and continue to expect big things."
Lippert Components And Kinro Announce Formation Of Specialty Markets Sales Team
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
Portfolio Manager Jim Cramer and Director of Research Jack Mohr reveal their investment tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
David Peltier uncovers low dollar stocks with serious upside potential that are flying under Wall Street's radar.
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
David Peltier identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
Every recommendation goes through 3 layers of intense scrutinyquantitative, fundamental and technical analysisto maximize profit potential and minimize risk.
Our options trading pros provide over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.