Gasco Energy Announces Public Offering Of Common Stock And Warrants
DENVER, June 9, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- Gasco Energy, Inc. (NYSE Amex: GSX) ("Gasco") today announced that it is offering to sell shares of its common stock and warrants to purchase additional shares of its common stock in an underwritten public offering. The offering is subject to market and other conditions, and there can be no assurance as to whether or when the offering may be completed, or as to the actual size or terms of the offering.
Lazard Capital Markets LLC is acting as sole book-running manager.
Gasco intends to use the net proceeds from this offering for capital expenditures, working capital, acquisitions of oil and natural gas properties, repayment or refinancing of indebtedness, or general corporate purposes.
The securities described above are being offered by Gasco pursuant to a registration statement on Form S-3, together with the base prospectus, previously filed and declared effective by the Securities and Exchange Commission ("SEC"). The securities may be offered only by means of a prospectus, including a prospectus supplement, forming a part of the effective registration statement. When available, copies of the preliminary prospectus supplement and the final prospectus supplement and the accompanying base prospectus relating to this offering may be obtained from the SEC's website at http://www.sec.gov , or from Lazard Capital Markets LLC, 30 Rockefeller Plaza, 60th Floor, New York, NY 10020 or via telephone at (800) 542-0970.This press release shall not constitute an offer to sell or the solicitation of an offer to buy any securities of Gasco, nor shall there be any sale of these securities in any state or jurisdiction in which such offer, solicitation or sale would be unlawful prior to registration or qualification under the securities laws of any such state or jurisdiction.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV