SAN DIEGO, June 9, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- LifeVantage Corporation (OTCBB:LFVN) announced today that Douglas Robinson, the Company's President and Chief Executive Officer, and Carrie McQueen, the Company's Chief Financial Officer, will be presenting at the Accredited Members Summer 2011 Small Cap/Micro Cap Investment Research Conference, to be held on June 13 - 14, 2011, at the Hyatt Regency Denver Tech Center in Denver, Colorado. In addition, Brooks Hybertson, a member of the Company's Scientific Advisory Board, will also be in attendance.
The LifeVantage Corporation investor presentation is scheduled for Monday, June 13, 2011, at 2:10 pm Mountain Time.
About LifeVantage CorporationLifeVantage, makers of Protandim®, the Nrf2 Synergizer™ dietary supplement, is a publicly traded (OTCBB: LFVN) science based nutraceutical company. We are dedicated to visionary science that promises to transform wellness and anti-aging internally and externally. LifeVantage Protandim® is a dietary supplement that combats oxidative stress at the cellular level. LifeVantage TrueScience® is a scientifically based skin cream that reduces the signs of aging. LifeVantage offers these scientific innovations through a network marketing channel that provides unrivaled professional opportunities. The company was founded in 2003 and is based in Salt Lake City, Utah. For more information, visit www.LifeVantage.com. Investor Contact: ICR, Inc. John Mills310-954-1105 SOURCE LifeVantage Corporation
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV