3. James River Coal Company (JRCC), mines, processes and sells bituminous, steam- and industrial-grade coal through six operating subsidiaries (mining complexes) located throughout eastern Kentucky and in southern Indiana.
9 Coal Stocks With Upside
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts