6. Consol Energy (CNX - Get Report), operating in the coal and gas segments, is a multi-fuel energy producer and energy services provider serving the U.S. electric power generation industry. The company's properties are located in the Northern and the Central Appalachian basin from where it produces pipeline coalbed methane (CBM) gas, and oil and gas from properties in the Appalachian and Illinois Basins.
9 Coal Stocks With Upside
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.