7. Penn Virginia Resource (PVR) engages in the management of coal and natural resource properties and the gathering and processing of natural gas in the U.S. Broadly, its operations are structured into three segments: coal and natural resource management contributing majority of the revenues, and natural gas midstream.
9 Coal Stocks With Upside
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.