8. Alliance Resource Partners (ARLP - Get Report), a limited partnership company, is a diversified producer and marketer of coal mainly to U.S. utilities and industrial users. The company has nine underground mining complexes and one coal loading terminal spread across the Illinois Basin, Central Appalachian and Northern Appalachian. Besides, the company is also constructing a new mining complex in West Virginia, in addition to an existing facility.
9 Coal Stocks With Upside
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
Every recommendation goes through 3 layers of intense scrutinyquantitative, fundamental and technical analysisto maximize profit potential and minimize risk.
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.