9. Natural Resource Partners (NRP - Get Report) is a limited partnership company owning and managing coal properties in three coal producing regions of the U.S., namely Appalachia, the Illinois Basin and Western U.S. The company does not operate any mines, but it has long-term lease agreements for coal reserves.
9 Coal Stocks With Upside
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.