1. Patriot Coal (PCX) is a producer of coal and metallurgical coal in Eastern U.S. and has its operations and coal reserves in the Appalachia and the Illinois Basin. The company's operations constitute 14 mining complexes including company-operated mines, contractor-operated mines, and coal preparation facilities. Patriot Coal ships coal to electric utilities, industrial users, and metallurgical coal customers.
9 Coal Stocks With Upside
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.