Lifetime Brands, Inc. (NasdaqGS: LCUT), North America’s leading resource for nationally branded kitchenware, tabletop, home décor and lifestyle products, today announced the company will present at the Jefferies 2011 Global Consumer Conference on Wednesday, June 22, 2011.
The conference will be held at the White Elephant Hotel in Nantucket, MA. Lifetime Brands will present at 3:00 PM ET. The company will also meet one-on-one with institutional investors during the day.
To obtain additional information about Lifetime’s participation in the conference, please contact Lippert/Heilshorn & Associates.
Lifetime Brands, Inc.Lifetime Brands is North America’s leading resource for nationally branded kitchenware, tabletop, home décor and lifestyle products. The Company markets its products under such well-known kitchenware brands as Farberware®, KitchenAid®, CasaMōda®, Cuisinart®, Cuisine de France®, Hoffritz®, Kamenstein®, Kizmos™, Misto®, Pedrini®, Roshco®, Sabatier® and Vasconia®; respected tabletop brands such as Mikasa®, Pfaltzgraff®, Calvin Klein®, Gorham®, International® Silver, Kirk Stieff®, Nautica®, Sasaki®, Towle® Silversmiths, Tuttle®, and Wallace®; and leading home décor and lifestyle brands, including Design for Living™, Elements® and Melannco®. The Company’s website is www.lifetimebrands.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV