Jacada To Announce First Quarter 2011 Results
Jacada Ltd. (Nasdaq: JCDA), a leading provider of customer experience management and process optimization solutions, today announced that it will report its 2011 first quarter financial results before the market opens on June 14, 2011. Management will host a conference call at 10:30 a.m. Eastern Time to discuss the results with the investment community.
To participate in the teleconference, please call toll-free 888-679-8034 or 617-213-4847 for international callers, and provide pass code 57583756 approximately 10 minutes prior to the start time. Interested parties may pre-register for the teleconference via this URL: https://www.theconferencingservice.com/prereg/key.process?key=P373LJTYD. A (live audio) webcast will also be available over the Internet at www.jacada.com (under "About Us" then "Investors") or www.earnings.com.
Jacada provides solutions that optimize and improve the effectiveness of customer interactions. Jacada unified desktop and process optimization solutions help companies reduce the cost of their operations, drive customer satisfaction and provide a complete return on investment in as little as 12 months after deployment. Founded in 1990, Jacada operates globally with offices in Atlanta, USA; Herzliya, Israel; London, England; Munich, Germany; and Stockholm, Sweden. More information is available at
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV