- Results continue to indicate low-cost production profile : During the third quarter, which incorporates our first full quarter of Palangana Mine production, we produced 49,000 pounds of U 3O 8 in inventory, including work-in-progress, versus 21,000 pounds in the previous quarter. Since commencement of production in November 2010 to April 30, 2011, we produced a total 70,000 pounds of U 3O 8 at a cash operating expense of approximately $15 per pound;
- Production Ramp-up on schedule with Phase II wellfield added : Phase II wellfield production commenced in mid-April 2011 at Palangana's Production Area-1;
- NI 43-101 Technical Report filed for Salvo : NI 43-101 Technical Report was filed for Salvo providing for an Inferred Resource Estimate of 2,839,000 pounds of U 3O 8 at an average grade of 0.08%;
- Ongoing exploration and development at Palangana and Salvo ; and
- Balance sheet remains strong : The Company remains debt-free with $33.2 million in the treasury.
Uranium Energy Corp Reports Fiscal Third Quarter Production Results And Provides Operations Update
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.