- Results continue to indicate low-cost production profile : During the third quarter, which incorporates our first full quarter of Palangana Mine production, we produced 49,000 pounds of U 3O 8 in inventory, including work-in-progress, versus 21,000 pounds in the previous quarter. Since commencement of production in November 2010 to April 30, 2011, we produced a total 70,000 pounds of U 3O 8 at a cash operating expense of approximately $15 per pound;
- Production Ramp-up on schedule with Phase II wellfield added : Phase II wellfield production commenced in mid-April 2011 at Palangana's Production Area-1;
- NI 43-101 Technical Report filed for Salvo : NI 43-101 Technical Report was filed for Salvo providing for an Inferred Resource Estimate of 2,839,000 pounds of U 3O 8 at an average grade of 0.08%;
- Ongoing exploration and development at Palangana and Salvo ; and
- Balance sheet remains strong : The Company remains debt-free with $33.2 million in the treasury.
Uranium Energy Corp Reports Fiscal Third Quarter Production Results And Provides Operations Update
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
Every recommendation goes through 3 layers of intense scrutinyquantitative, fundamental and technical analysisto maximize profit potential and minimize risk.
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.