NYSE Stocks Posting Largest Percentage Decreases
NEW YORK (AP) â¿¿ A look at the 10 biggest percentage decliners on New York Stock Exchange at 1 p.m.:
Feihe International Inc. fell 12.2 percent to $7.13.
MGIC Investments Corp. fell 11.4 percent to $6.44.
Silvercorp Metals Inc. fell 9.6 percent to $8.85.Molycorp Inc. fell 9.0 percent to $53.40. Endeavour Silver Corp. fell 8.0 percent to $8.01. Fortegra Financial fell 7.0 percent to $8.14. Frontline Ltd. fell 6.6 percent to $15.98. Titan International Inc. fell 6.1 percent to $21.96. Teekay Tankers Ltd. fell 5.6 percent to $8.62. Overseas Shipholding Group Inc. fell 5.3 percent to $25.15.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV