10 Top Performing Technology Stocks
NEW YORK ( TheStreet) -- Rovi Corporation (ROVI), Photronics (PLAB), The Hackett Group (HCKT) and Quantum (QTM) are among a few technology stocks that outperformed the Nasdaq index during the past one month.
These stocks may continue to outstrip the index on strong fundamentals, company outlooks, and analysts' potential upsides. During the last one month, they have gained between 8% to 31%, compared to a 4.5% drop registered by the Nasdaq.
Below are the stocks ordered in terms of one-month return, lowest to highest.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV