Daktronics Stock To Go Ex-dividend Tomorrow (DAKT)
NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- The ex-dividend date for Daktronics (Nasdaq:DAKT) is tomorrow, June 9, 2011. Owners of shares as of market close today will be eligible for a dividend of 11 cents per share. At a price of $10.37 as of 11:37 a.m. ET, the dividend yield is 1%. The average volume for Daktronics has been 189,000 shares per day over the past 30 days. Daktronics has a market cap of $440.5 million and is part of the industrial goods sector and industrial industry. Shares are down 34.5% year to date as of the close of trading on Tuesday. Daktronics, Inc., together with its subsidiaries, engages in the design, manufacture, and sale of various electronic display systems and related products, as well as the rendering of related maintenance and professional services worldwide. The company has a P/E ratio of 31.2, equal to the average industrial industry P/E ratio and above the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 17.7.
- Practice your dividend trading strategies and win cash in our stock game.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV