HOUSTON, June 8, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- The Edelman Financial Group Inc. (NASDAQ: EF) announced today that Chairman and Co-Chief Executive Officer George L. Ball and President and Co-Chief Executive Officer Ric Edelman will present at Sandler O'Neill + Partners' 2011 Global Exchange and Brokerage Conference in New York City on Thursday, June 9, 2011 at 2:00 p.m. ET.
The presentation will be webcast live over the Internet and can be accessed at: http://www.thomson-webcast.net/us/dispatching/SOP_201106. Participants should log on and register at least 10 minutes prior to the start. Following the presentation, a replay will be archived for 30 days at the same site, beginning June 10, 2011. The conference can also be accessed via audio conference by dialing (877) 253-8059 and using the passcode "1079263715#."
Additionally, the presentation will be available on The Edelman Financial Group website ( www.edelmanfinancial.com) under the Investors tab.
About The Edelman Financial GroupThe Edelman Financial Group is a wealth management company that manages approximately $18.2 billion in client assets. Client assets include the gross value of assets under management directly or via outside managers and assets held in brokerage accounts for clients by outside clearing firms. Its corporate philosophy of investment in common aligns its interests with those of its clients. The Edelman Financial Group has approximately 530 employees in 21 states. Additional information is available at www.edelmanfinancial.com. SOURCE The Edelman Financial Group Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV