Also see: Franklin, SunPower, CBOE: New Ratings
Editor's Note: Green and red arrows refer to intraday stock price movement.
NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- STOCK COMMENTS / EPS CHANGES
Chipotle (CMG) target raised at Goldman to $350, according to Goldman Sachs. Company is a market leader and deserves a premium multiple. Buy rating.Cablevision (CVC) estimates, target boosted at UBS. Shares of CVC now seen reaching $37. Estimates also upped, ahead of the AMC spin-off. Neutral rating. FreeSeas (FREE) price target lowered at Credit Suisse to $2.50 from $5. Challenging quarter driven by weakness in dry bulk rates, Credit Suisse said. Maintain Neutral rating. Humana (HUM) estimates, target raised at Stifel. Shares of HUM now seen reaching $90, according to Stifel Nicolaus. Estimates also increased, given better organic growth. Buy rating. Quinstreet (QNST) price target cut at Credit Suisse to $20 from $27 on pricing issues and lower margins going forward, Credit Suisse said. Maintain Outperform rating. Under Armour (UA) target increased at Goldman to $72. Company can deliver consistent growth and deserves a higher multiple. Buy rating. Ulta Salon (ULTA) numbers upped at Oppenheimer. ULTA estimates were boosted through 2012, Oppenheimer said. Company is seeing better sales growth and new $62 price target. Wells Fargo (WFC) numbers reduced at Morgan Stanley. Shares of WFC now seen reaching $39. Estimates also cut, as the company is facing higher mortgage costs. Overweight rating.
End of report.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV