PokerTek, Inc. (Nasdaq: PTEK) the industry leader in automated poker technology, is pleased to announce that Gaming Laboratories International (GLI) has approved its latest PokerPro software, Tournaments Plus+, version 3.0. This approval clears the way for installations and upgrades of this new software into jurisdictions worldwide that accept GLI certification.
Since receiving approval, the new software has already debuted at Harrah’s Cherokee Casino, and was instrumental in running the site’s first World Series of Poker tournament on twenty PokerPro tables in early May. The field began with 269 players and ended with the first place winner taking home over $25,000 in prizes, including a $10,000 WSOP buy-in.
“PokerTek’s new tournament software allows us to deliver to our poker players exactly what they have been asking for, big tournaments and a chance to play in the WSOP,” said Ron Hager, Table Games Director at Harrah’s Cherokee. “And we look forward to running more tournaments of this size in the future.”
“Seeing our new Tournaments Plus software run a World Series of Poker event on twenty PokerPro tables was exciting,” said Mark Roberson, CEO of PokerTek, Inc. “This new software changes the way multi-table poker tournaments are played, offering up-to-the-minute information, interactive player statistics and endless configuration options. The information players are used to seeing online is now available in a live environment.”Upgrades will continue at other PokerPro customer sites in the coming weeks. Key features of PokerPro Tournaments Plus+ include:
- A complete Multi-Table Tournament (MTT) solution, with tournament buy-ins, rebuys, and add-ons all collected and managed through the PokerPro system.
- Updated management tools that allow the operators to schedule MTT’s, register players, and collect buy-ins in advance.
- New management tools allow for large MTT’s to be run efficiently with minimal dedicated staff.
- Allows any combination of Alternates, Rebuys, and Add-Ons across multiple tables.
- Dynamic tiered payout structures, with prizes paid directly to player accounts.
- A new community Tournament Leader Board displays player rankings and chip stacks, an active tournament clock, blind levels, and tournament statistics.
- New player screens display up to the minute tournament statistics, personal hand statistics, and a complete leader board.
- MTT specific reports give complete visibility into all tournament and player activity.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV