Lifetime Brands, Inc. (NasdaqGS: LCUT), North America’s leading resource for nationally branded kitchenware, tabletop, home décor and lifestyle products, today announced the company will present at the 11 th Annual Oppenheimer & Co. Consumer Conference on Tuesday, June 28, 2011.
The conference will be held at the Four Seasons Hotel in Boston, MA. Lifetime Brands will present at 1:35 PM ET. The company will also meet one-on-one with institutional investors during the day.
To obtain additional information about Lifetime’s participation in the conference, please contact Lippert/Heilshorn & Associates.
Lifetime Brands, Inc.Lifetime Brands is North America’s leading resource for nationally branded kitchenware, tabletop, home décor and lifestyle products. The Company markets its products under such well-known kitchenware brands as Farberware®, KitchenAid®, CasaMōda®, Cuisinart®, Cuisine de France®, Hoffritz®, Kamenstein®, Kizmos™, Misto®, Pedrini®, Roshco®, Sabatier® and Vasconia®; respected tabletop brands such as Mikasa®, Pfaltzgraff®, Calvin Klein®, Gorham®, International® Silver, Kirk Stieff®, Nautica®, Sasaki®, Towle® Silversmiths, Tuttle®, and Wallace®; and leading home décor and lifestyle brands, including Design for Living™, Elements® and Melannco®. The Company’s website is www.lifetimebrands.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV