Cogo Group Inc. Stock Downgraded (COGO)
- The gross profit margin for COGO GROUP INC is rather low; currently it is at 15.40%. Regardless of COGO's low profit margin, it has managed to increase from the same period last year. Despite the mixed results of the gross profit margin, COGO's net profit margin of 4.00% is significantly lower than the same period one year prior.
- COGO has underperformed the S&P 500 Index, declining 11.43% from its price level of one year ago. The fact that the stock is now selling for less than others in its industry in relation to its current earnings is not reason enough to justify a buy rating at this time.
- Although COGO's debt-to-equity ratio of 0.27 is very low, it is currently higher than that of the industry average. To add to this, COGO has a quick ratio of 2.33, which demonstrates the ability of the company to cover short-term liquidity needs.
- The revenue growth greatly exceeded the industry average of 8.8%. Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues rose by 28.9%. This growth in revenue appears to have trickled down to the company's bottom line, improving the earnings per share.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
David Peltier uncovers low dollar stocks with serious upside potential that are flying under Wall Street's radar.
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
Every recommendation goes through 3 layers of intense scrutinyquantitative, fundamental and technical analysisto maximize profit potential and minimize risk.
Our options trading pros provide over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.