China XD Plastics Co. Ltd. Stock Downgraded (CXDC)
- Net operating cash flow has significantly increased by 125.98% to $1.43 million when compared to the same quarter last year. In addition, CHINA XD PLASTICS CO LTD has also vastly surpassed the industry average cash flow growth rate of -77.25%.
- CHINA XD PLASTICS CO LTD reported flat earnings per share in the most recent quarter. This company has reported somewhat volatile earnings recently. But, we feel it is poised for EPS growth in the coming year. During the past fiscal year, CHINA XD PLASTICS CO LTD turned its bottom line around by earning $0.60 versus -$0.25 in the prior year. This year, the market expects an improvement in earnings ($1.01 versus $0.60).
- The gross profit margin for CHINA XD PLASTICS CO LTD is currently lower than what is desirable, coming in at 25.90%. Regardless of CXDC's low profit margin, it has managed to increase from the same period last year. Despite the mixed results of the gross profit margin, CXDC's net profit margin of 15.60% significantly outperformed against the industry.
- CXDC's stock share price has done very poorly compared to where it was a year ago: Despite any rallies, the net result is that it is down by 39.40%, which is also worse than the performance of the S&P 500 Index. Naturally, the overall market trend is bound to be a significant factor. However, in one sense, the stock's sharp decline last year is a positive for future investors, making it cheaper (in proportion to its earnings over the past year) than most other stocks in its industry. But due to other concerns, we feel the stock is still not a good buy right now.
- The company, on the basis of change in net income from the same quarter one year ago, has significantly underperformed when compared to that of the S&P 500 and the Auto Components industry. The net income has decreased by 9.0% when compared to the same quarter one year ago, dropping from $13.08 million to $11.91 million.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
Portfolio Manager Jim Cramer and Director of Research Jack Mohr reveal their investment tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
David Peltier uncovers low dollar stocks with serious upside potential that are flying under Wall Street's radar.
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
David Peltier identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
Every recommendation goes through 3 layers of intense scrutinyquantitative, fundamental and technical analysisto maximize profit potential and minimize risk.
Our options trading pros provide over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.